Zuoan Fashion Limited is the leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China. According to a Frost & Sullivan Report, Zuoan was ranked as No.2 domestic fashion casual menswear brand in China in terms of retail revenues in 2011. Zuoan offers a wide range of products, including men's casual apparel, footwear and lifestyle accessories, primarily targeting urban males between the ages of 20 and 40 who prefer stylish clothing consistent with a sophisticated lifestyle. Through extensive networks of distributors and retail stores, Zuoan sells its products in 31 of China's 32 provinces and municipalities. As of December 31,2013, Zuoan had 1,082 stores located in China.
The design team is led by Mr. James Hong, Chairman and CEO of Zuoan, who was nominated one of the Top Three Fashion Designers by the China Fashion Association in November 2009 and one of China's Top 10 Fashion Designers by the China Fashion Association in 2006 and 2007. The Company's marketing strategy focuses on promoting an overall brand image that embodies a lifestyle of "fashionable elegance."
Our Competitive Strengths
We believe that the following characteristics differentiate us from our competitors:
- Strong focus on design and product innovation;
- Established and leading designer brand for fashion casual menswear in China;
- Creative multi-channel brand marketing strategies;
- Extensive and well-managed nationwide distribution network; and
- Socially conscious corporate culture supported by experienced management team.
We intend to further strengthen our position as a leading fashion casual menswear brand in China by pursuing the following strategies:
- Open additional retail and flagship stores across China;
- Continue to raise the profile of our Zuoan brand through enhanced advertising and promotional activities
- Expand and build upon our design and product development capabilities; and
- Expand and diversify our product offerings.